RTF Regulation Discussion Scheduled With OMHSAS
December 6, 2010
The Office of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services (OMHSAS) has scheduled a WebEx-based provider discussion of the proposed Residential Treatment Facility (RTF) Regulations. The meeting/online discussion will be broadcast from Harrisburg at the Clothestree Building on the grounds of the Department of General Services Annex. There is limited space available at the meeting location. This discussion is December 17, from 1:00 – 4:00 p.m.
1. Access https://padpw.webex.com/padpw/j.php?J=643599880&PW=NODViNDM4OGQw
2. Enter the meeting password: Children
3. Select "Join Now."
4. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
- Meeting Number: 643-599-880
- Meeting Password: Children
- Call-in toll-free number: 866-699-3239
- Call-in toll number: 408-792-6300
PCPA requested this discussion with OMHSAS leadership to review concerns expressed by the association, RTF providers, and other stakeholders that submitted comments to the state regarding the proposed regulations.