Residential Providers Needed
The Office of Developmental Programs (ODP) is seeking providers interested in serving individuals currently residing in state-operated ICF/IS who wish to transition to community living.
Interested providers may find information about individuals who wish to move to the community at the ODP Provider Information Center. Providers should log in with the same username and password used to access any of the ODP Information Centers (such as the PIC, AEIC, SCOIC, or SCC). Because new information and updates are posted regularly, providers are encouraged to check the website frequently.
Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act Webinar
The Office of Vocational Rehabilitation is hosting a webinar on the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act on June 1 from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- PIN: 970198
- Bridge Number: 17176124733
- Toll-free: 18557501027
- Webinar: The link to join the conference can be accessed here. Run the file offered for download. To participate as a viewer through a web browser, use this link.
ODP has issued the following information:
- Bulletin #00-15-01: Individual Support Plans (ISP) establishes the requirements for the ISP. Attachments to the bulletin include the ISP Manual with information regarding the standardized processes for preparing, document, implementing, and monitoring the ISPs.
- Announcement #039-15: Fourth Waiver Amendments Submitted to CMS for ODP Consolidated and Person/Family Directed Support Waivers Effective July 1, 2015
- Training Announcement #040-15: New Required Training for SCs and AEs: CMS Final Rule for HCBS Waivers: An Overview
The agendas for the Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities Committee and Supports Coordination Organizations Subcommittee on June 11 are posted to the website.