In today’s competitive health care environment marked by political and economic uncertainty, we need to speak with a united voice to strengthen the public behavioral health system and provide the best possible care to our clients, families, and communities. For this reason, we are excited to inform you that we have recently approved full membership with the National Council for Behavioral Health, which will benefit all members of RCPA.
The National Council supports you and your staff with business development and educational opportunities, insight into national trends related to mental health and addiction services, discounts on webinars and national conferences, and you will become part of a united movement of advocacy on behalf of behavioral health.
National Council offers extensive resources and national expertise in the behavioral health field. Key benefits of membership include:
- Discounts on registration for the National Council’s Annual Conference and other events;
- Participation in practice improvement initiatives;
- Discounts on Mental Health First Aid instructor training;
- Access to 50+ webinars with tools and resources on a variety of topics;
- Discounts on Mental Health Weekly, The Brown University Child and Adolescent Behavior Letter, and Alcoholism & Drug Abuse Weekly;
- Exclusive access to the Journal of Behavioral Health Services and Research;
- Exclusive access to the Member Listserv and listserv archives on a variety of topics; and
- Featured on the “Find a Provider” section of the National Council Website.
Together, we will attain our mutual goal: to ensure all Americans living with mental illnesses and addictions have access to comprehensive, high-quality care that affords every opportunity for recovery.
Contact Sarah Eyster, RCPA Mental Health Division Director, with questions.