To increase value for our members, RCPA has entered into a preferred vendor contract with Relias Learning. eLearning is an effective and cost-efficient way that community provider staff can receive education in the latest approaches and meet regulatory requirements. Contact Richard Edley with questions.
What are the benefits of eLearning?
- Cut costs by minimizing travel costs and reduce time away from the office.
- Save time by reaching more people in a shorter amount of time.
- Eliminate variance in teaching styles, resulting in a more consistent educational approach.
- Provide regulatory-required continuing education credits.
- Offer educational courses available at any time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Relias Learning delivers comprehensive, compliant online training to support employees in mental health services, child services, addiction services, social services, and community healthcare. At Relias Learning, we partner with top health and human services organizations, accrediting bodies, councils, and child welfare leagues to create unrivaled course content that supports professional accreditation and most national and state certifications. Each year, more than 1.7 million employees at 3,500 organizations take over 12 million online courses from Relias Learning.
Offering a user-friendly learning management system, Relias Learning removes the barriers to learning—making it easy to save money, improve compliance, boost productivity, and improve quality of care. For additional information, visit www.reliaslearning.com/health-and-human-services, call toll free 877-200-0020, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. To ask questions and get a free online demonstration of the Relias Learning Management System, request a demo today.