Representing providers of health and human services committed to effective, efficient, and high quality care.
RCPA Coverage Areas
RCPA is divided into five regions, allowing for broad membership input and networking. Regions are comprised of the following counties:
- Central Region: Adams, Bedford, Blair, Cambria, Centre, Clinton, Columbia, Cumberland, Dauphin, Franklin, Fulton, Huntingdon, Juniata, Lancaster, Lebanon, Lycoming, Mifflin, Montour, Northumberland, Perry, Snyder, Somerset, Union, and York
- Northeast Region: Berks, Bradford, Carbon, Lackawanna, Lehigh, Luzerne, Monroe, Northampton, Pike, Schuylkill, Sullivan, Susquehanna, Tioga, Wayne, and Wyoming
- Northwest Region: Cameron, Clarion, Clearfield, Crawford, Elk, Erie, Forest, Jefferson, Lawrence, Mercer, McKean, Potter, Venango, and Warren
- Southeast Region: Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery, and Philadelphia
- Southwest Region: Allegheny, Armstrong, Beaver, Butler, Fayette, Greene, Indiana, Washington, and Westmoreland
The association is a member of these national organizations
- ACCSES: The Voice of Disability Service Providers (www.accses.org)
- AMRPA: American Medical Rehabilitation Providers Association (www.amrpa.org)
- ANCOR: The American Network of Community Options and Resources (www.ancor.org)
- National Council for Behavioral Health (www.thenationalcouncil.org)
When you can’t be here in person, we can reach you through email, via conference call, and through social media. Our RCPA News monthly newsletter, Weekly Digest, social media pages, and RCPA Infos and Alerts) share up-to-the-minute critical industry news with you.
Our government relations and public policy team is your year-round voice in Harrisburg. We have developed connections with legislators, state administrators, and other officials to position RCPA and its members as a primary resource and adviser for human services issues. The association has also positioned itself to become a regular resource of information to the local and regional media outlets.
Our highly anticipated conferences, regional offerings, seminars, and service-line specific committees, allow RCPA to keep members versed on the latest developments in policy, business operations, leadership, and best practices.