RCPA Coverage Areas
RCPA is divided into five regions, allowing for broad membership input and networking. Regions are comprised of the following counties:
- Central Region: Adams, Bedford, Blair, Cambria, Centre, Clinton, Columbia, Cumberland, Dauphin, Franklin, Fulton, Huntingdon, Juniata, Lancaster, Lebanon, Lycoming, Mifflin, Montour, Northumberland, Perry, Snyder, Somerset, Union, and York
- Northeast Region: Berks, Bradford, Carbon, Lackawanna, Lehigh, Luzerne, Monroe, Northampton, Pike, Schuylkill, Sullivan, Susquehanna, Tioga, Wayne, and Wyoming
- Northwest Region: Cameron, Clarion, Clearfield, Crawford, Elk, Erie, Forest, Jefferson, Lawrence, Mercer, McKean, Potter, Venango, and Warren
- Southeast Region: Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery, and Philadelphia
- Southwest Region: Allegheny, Armstrong, Beaver, Butler, Fayette, Greene, Indiana, Washington, and Westmoreland
The association is a member of these national organizations
Our government relations and public policy team is your year-round voice in Harrisburg. We have developed connections with legislators, state administrators, and other officials to position RCPA and its members as a primary resource and adviser for human services issues.
See RCPA President and CEO Richard Edley’s Feb. 7, 2017 interview on Comcast Newsmakers, discussing the services that RCPA members provide and how they depend largely on public funding to make those services available.
Our highly anticipated conferences, regional offerings, seminars, and service-line specific committees, allow RCPA to keep members versed on the latest developments in policy, business operations, leadership, and best practices.
We provide state-of-the-art speakers, engage your knowledge for our learning, and bring you together with colleagues to create greater system change.
When you can’t be here in person, we can reach you through your mailbox, email, via conference call, and through social media. Our print publications (RCPA News monthly newsletter) – and email publications (Weekly Digest, RCPA Infos and Alerts) share up-to-the-minute critical industry news with you.
Through programs with preferred vendors and our Workers’ Compensation Self Insurance Trust, RCPA saves members valuable dollars on goods and services needed for business.