ODP Announcement 19-139 provides the schedule for virtual trainings and virtual office hours for November 2019. Pre-registration is required for each session you want to attend. Virtual Office Hours (VOH) are interactive dialogue opportunities to field questions related to a specific topic. They are real time conversations and are not recorded. Virtual Targeted Trainings (VTT) are lecture-style trainings that are recorded and posted. There may be time at the end for questions.
Topics this month include:
- Administrative Entity Waiver Capacity Management;
- Chapter 6100 Webinar for Professionals;
- Getting the Most Out of an FBA: Using Other Data Collection/Sources;
- Q&A on the Communication Specialist Service; and
- SC Individual Monitoring Tool.
Please see the announcement for dates, times, and registration information.