The purpose of this bulletin is to provide the Office of Developmental Programs’ (ODP) requirements and standardized processes for preparing, completing, documenting, implementing, and monitoring Individual Support Plans (ISPs) to ensure they are:
- Developed to meet the needs of the individual;
- Developed and implemented using the core values of Everyday Lives: Values in Action, LifeCourse Principles, Positive Approaches and Practices and Self Determination to result in an enhanced quality of life for every individual; and
- Compliant with the approved Consolidated and Person/Family Directed Support (P/FDS) Waivers and 55 Pa. Code Chapter 51 “Office of Developmental Programs’ Home and Community Based Services” regulations.
This bulletin and related materials have been updated to align with the July 1, 2017
renewals of the Consolidated and P/FDS Waivers and provide clarification regarding
approved waiver service definitions.
- ISP Manual
- ISP Timeline
- DP 1032 ISP Signature Form
- Annotated ISP
- LifeCourse Framework and Principles to Guide the Development of the ISP
- Questions to Help Facilitate the Development of the ISP
- DP 1022 Waiver Service Request Form
- ISP Bulletin FINAL
Visit the ODP website for further information.