Join advocates from across the state to advocate for fair funding for Pennsylvanians with disabilities. A rally will be held at the Capitol Rotunda in Harrisburg on Monday, June 4, 2018, at 10:45 am. Please spread the word to people with disabilities, family members, friends, disability organizations, and advocates.
Participating groups include:
- PA House Autism & Intellectual Disability Caucus
- Disability Rights Pennsylvania
- Institute on Disabilities at Temple University
- Self Advocates United as 1
- Speaking for Ourselves
- The Arc of PA and its 33 Chapters
- The PA Waiting List Campaign
- The Provider Alliance
- UCP of PA and Chapters
- Vision for Equality
Please consider attending and bringing individuals you serve to help make our needs known. For more information, contact Maureen Cronin at The Arc of PA or call 717-234-2621.