In an ongoing effort to respect the safety and well-being of our community, the software training on March 26 has been cancelled. The remainder of these trainings will be addressed as the dates grow closer. We will be notifying all members of any developments as they come about. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Mark your calendars! RCPA and MITC will be providing four quarterly training sessions at the new RCPA offices on:
- Thursday, March 26, 2020 – CANCELLED
- Thursday, June 11, 2020 – register here
- Wednesday, September 16, 2020 – register here
- Thursday, December 3, 2020 – register here
Trainings are scheduled from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm. Lunch will be provided free of charge by MITC.
The trainings will focus on three groups: C-level (morning), and Administrators (Payroll, HR, Billing) and Managers (afternoon).
- 10:00 am – 12:00 pm: EVV compliance, EVV procedures for using an Alternate Vendor and transmitting data to Sandata, PROMISe, and payroll
- 12:00 pm – 12:30 pm: Lunch provided by MITC
- 12:30 pm – 3:00 pm: Training sessions on Documentation, Scheduling, and Check Awake
- 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm: Q&A
Registration is free for up to 4 staff per provider. Registration for additional staff and for non-RCPA members is $50.00. Use the links above to register; we look forward to your participation. Contact Allison Brognia at RCPA or McKenzie O’Connor at MITC with questions.