Message from OMHSAS:
Thank you all for your patience as we continue to monitor the growing developments and guidance for COVID-19. Due to the current recommendations of the PA Department of Health and the Governor’s Office, our trainings for the following dates/locations are cancelled:
- March 17 @ Marywood University
- April 3 @ Danville State Hospital
We will continue to monitor the developments and will notify everyone in the event of additional cancellations.
To folks currently registered via EventBrite: please do not cancel your registration. Once we have new training dates set, we will email out the updated registration link so you all can get re-registered.
If you have any questions about this training series, you may contact Jill Stemple at email@example.com.
The Office of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services (OMHSAS) is sponsoring their second annual “Supporting Transgender Clients” Training Series in partnership with the Gender and Sexuality Development Clinic at Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia. In-person training dates for Harrisburg, Pittsburgh, and Scranton are now available. Please see the flyers listed below for more details and registration information:
- Harrisburg dates – Friday, April 3 (two sessions offered) & Thursday, May 21 (two sessions offered)
- Pittsburgh dates – Thursday, April 16 (two sessions offered) & Friday, April 17 (one session offered)
- Scranton dates – Tuesday, March 17 (two sessions offered)
If you have any questions about this training series, please contact Jill Stemple.