ANCOR has been actively engaged in collecting and disseminating COVID-19 updates, news, resources, and best practices. Tools included range from our State Tracker, CDC updates, FAQs, and the recording from our first National COVID-19 Briefing.
Monday, March 16, at 3:00 pm EDT, ANCOR is hosting a National COVID-19 Preparedness & Response Briefing for Community Providers, with the latest news and guidance for I/DD providers, as well as ideas from providers and state association leaders about steps they’re taking to maximize their response efforts in their states.
Speakers during the second National COVID-19 Preparedness & Response Briefing will include:
- Clint Chapman, Professional Medical Fulfillment
- Lois Gibson, Oregon Resource Association
- Loralei LaVoie, OMRS & Community Provider Association of Oregon
- Scott Livengood, Alpha Supported Living Services & Community Residential Services Association (Washington)
- Donna Martin, ANCOR
- Shannon McCracken, ANCOR
- Brian Riddle, Professional Medical Fulfillment
- Amy Staed, KAPP (Kentucky)
This briefing is free and open to all ANCOR members, and advanced registration is required. Register today.