Wednesday, January 27, 2021 • 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm Eastern Standard Time (EST)
A new presidential administration brings the opportunity to revive discussions around the innovation of disability services delivery systems, including exploring value-based payment models—those that move away from traditional funding models in favor of paying for the accomplishment of particular outcomes.
As we contemplate how services might evolve with the new administration, presenters in this webinar will compare and contrast different states’ reimbursement models in intermediate care facilities (ICFs) for individuals with intellectual disabilities (IID). Panelists from Louisiana, Maine, North Carolina, Ohio, and Texas will share an overview of their states’ rate structures and discuss upper payment limits, provider taxes, funding during the pandemic, emerging trends, and more.
A recording will be made available for registrants.
- Sandy Frizzell Batton, Providers Alliance for Community Services of Texas
- Jeanne Duncan, RHA Health Services, Inc. (North Carolina)
- Cindy Leleux, The Arc of Acadiana (Louisiana)
- Ashley McKinney, Ohio Department of Developmental Disabilities
- Catherine Thibedeau, Independence Advocates of Maine
- ANCOR Members: $59
- Non-Members: $139