RCPA held a golf fundraiser for the Rehabilitation and Community Providers Association Political Action Committee (RCPA PAC) on Wednesday, May 18, 2022. This successful event raised much-needed funds for the RCPA PAC.
We would like to thank all the generous golfers who participated in this event and contributed to the RCPA PAC. In addition, we would like to thank our hole sponsors:
- Associated Production Services, Inc.;
- Brier Dlugolecki Strategies;
- Ceisler Media & Issue Advocacy;
- Christopher S. Lucas & Associates;
- Comprehensive Financial Associates, Inc. and PA Pension Planners, Inc.;
- Erie County Care Management;
- Morgan Stanley Wealth Management;
- Novak Strategic Advisors; and
- Threshold Rehabilitation Services, Inc.
Your support is always needed and we encourage you to make a personal contribution to RCPA PAC. For your convenience, you can now make an online contribution.
Thank you again for your participation and contributions. We look forward to holding another golf outing in October, in conjunction with the RCPA Annual Conference. In addition, we are exploring other activities for conference attendees to engage in for support of the PAC; more information will be forthcoming.
Your participation in the RCPA-PAC is completely voluntary, and you may contribute as much or as little as you choose. Donations are not tax-deductible and will be used for political purposes. You may choose not to participate without fear of reprisal. You will not be favored or disadvantaged by reason of the amount of your contribution or decision not to contribute.