Members, Please Share With Anyone You Know Who May Be Interested/Qualified. Thank you for your consideration!
The Rehabilitation and Community Providers Association (RCPA) is proud to be among the largest and most diverse state health and human services trade associations in the nation. Our mission is to represent providers of health and human services committed to effective, efficient, and high-quality care. To that end, RCPA is seeking a Policy Analyst – Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (IDD) Division, who will support the IDD Director and RCPA members regarding policy, legislation, and support services locally as well as on a national level.
Duties will include:
- Conducting policy analysis and research; responding to member requests regarding IDD policy-related issues, as appropriate.
- Researching, analyzing, and responding to legislation, regulation, and other policy influencing documents and activities in the IDD field.
- Preparing position papers, written analyses, and other written documents pertinent to the dissemination of policy information in the area of IDD services.
- Studying existing and potential industry trends and laws (on a national, state, and local level) and issues pertinent to IDD providers.
- Responding to member requests regarding IDD-related issues.
- Representing the association at various meetings, including local and national, committees, and work groups.
Qualified applicants for our Policy Analyst – IDD Division opportunity will possess a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study, and two to four years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Additionally, candidates should possess:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Demonstrated excellence in establishing and maintaining collaborative partnerships;
- Demonstrated success in developing and implementing strategic plans;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Excellent time-management skills and excellent attention to detail; and
- Fluency in the Microsoft Office suite of programs.
This is a full-time position that entails approximately 40 hours of work per week. RCPA is proud to offer a robust benefits package that includes paid medical and dental insurance, life, AD&D and disability insurance, as well as the opportunity to participate in the 401(k) benefit with company match.
Qualified applicants are encouraged to respond to this posting with their resume and salary requirements. RCPA is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.