The Coalition for the Mental Health Safety Net invites you to the next meeting on Tuesday, April 26, 2022, from 1:30 pm–3:00 pm. You can register for the meeting here. The agenda includes:
- The Statewide Association Report on Activities to Support a $36.6M Increase in County Funds;
- Update on the Provider Coalition Member Outreach to Key Legislators;
- Requests for Stories/Videos;
- What Do You Need From This Group to Continue Your Efforts; and
- Next Steps:
- Weekly Communication in May/June; and
- Grassroots Efforts With All Legislators/Staff.
This meeting is open to all Pennsylvania stakeholders interested in saving mental health safety net services. We ask that only one person per organization registers. Please register here.