Home Policy Areas Physical Disabilities & Aging Community HealthChoices Southeast PA Provider Information Schedule
Community HealthChoices Southeast PA Provider Information Schedule
Community HealthChoices (CHC) is coming in January 2019 to Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery, and Philadelphia counties.
Here is what you need to know:
- Find CHC information online for providers or participants. The website will be updated as events are scheduled, so check back often.
- Click here to take our online trainings and read CHC fact sheets.
- Contact a CHC managed care organization (CHC-MCO) to become part of their provider network:
- Sign up and encourage your peers to subscribe to CHC emails here. By signing up, you will receive regular communications regarding CHC distributed from the Office of Long-Term Living.
Here’s a schedule of what’s coming up:
Late Spring/Early Summer 2018
Save the dates for our upcoming Southeast provider summits – educational conferences for providers to learn more about CHC. More information regarding time and location coming soon!
- Philadelphia: June 4–8
- Chester County: June 18
- Delaware County: June 19
- Montgomery County: June 20
- Bucks County: June 21
An introductory flyer will be sent to participants identified within the CHC population.
- Notices and enrollment packets will be mailed to participants.
- Information on the LIFE Program will be sent to potentially eligible participants.
- Informational sessions will be held for participants to learn about CHC and how to select a CHC-MCO.
- For a full look at the CHC implementation timeline, use this link.
- To learn the differences between CHC vs HealthChoices, use this link.
If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Long-Term Living’s provider line at 1-800-932-0939 or visit the HealthChoices website.