Community HealthChoices (CHC) is coming in January 2019 to Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery, and Philadelphia counties.
Here is what you need to know:
- Find CHC information online for providers or participants. The website will be updated as events are scheduled, so check back often.
- Click here to take our online trainings and read CHC fact sheets.
- Contact a CHC managed care organization (CHC-MCO) to become part of their provider network:
- Sign up and encourage your peers to subscribe to CHC emails here. By signing up, you will receive regular communications regarding CHC distributed from the Office of Long-Term Living.
Here’s a schedule of what’s coming up:
Late Spring/Early Summer 2018
Save the dates for our upcoming Southeast provider summits – educational conferences for providers to learn more about CHC. More information regarding time and location coming soon!
- Philadelphia: June 4–8
- Chester County: June 18
- Delaware County: June 19
- Montgomery County: June 20
- Bucks County: June 21
An introductory flyer will be sent to participants identified within the CHC population.
- Notices and enrollment packets will be mailed to participants.
- Information on the LIFE Program will be sent to potentially eligible participants.
- Informational sessions will be held for participants to learn about CHC and how to select a CHC-MCO.
- For a full look at the CHC implementation timeline, use this link.
- To learn the differences between CHC vs HealthChoices, use this link.
If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Long-Term Living’s provider line at 1-800-932-0939 or visit the HealthChoices website.