Home Policy Areas Brain Injury Continue Best Practices With BHE June 2023 Courses
Continue Best Practices With BHE June 2023 Courses
The mission of the Division of Behavioral Healthcare Education (BHE), Department of Psychiatry, Drexel University College of Medicine, is to support behavioral health practitioners in providing high-quality services to people of all ages. They fulfill this mission by delivering continuing education, consultation, technical assistance, and conferences that are rooted in research and evidence-based best practices.
BHE can assist you in:
- Designing and attaining specific program outcomes;
- Examining and clarifying basic values, mission, and program goals;
- Expanding skills and competencies;
- Exploring new areas of knowledge;
- Improving customer satisfaction; and
- Staying on the cutting edge of new technologies and experience-based practices.
Visit here for list of June 2023 courses.