Home Policy Areas Brain Injury Documents From February 14 LTSS Subcommittee Meeting Now Available
Documents From February 14 LTSS Subcommittee Meeting Now Available
The monthly Long-Term Services and Supports (LTSS) Subcommittee convened on February 14, 2023. The meeting handouts included the agenda and a PowerPoint presentation from the Office of Long-Term Living (OLTL). Some of the topics in their presentation included:
- COVID-19 Vaccination Rates From the Community HealthChoices Managed Care Organizations (CHC-MCOs);
- CHC Request for Information (RFI) Update;
- Electronic Visit Verification (EVV);
- Independent Enrollment Broker (IEB) Enrollment Data;
- LIFE Enrollments;
- Medical Assistance (MA) Unwinding;
- Appendix K Waiver; and
- Home and Community-Based Services (HCBS) Settings Rule.
The next LTSS Subcommittee meeting is scheduled for April 11, 2023.