The 2022 RCPA Conference Together! is looking to be packed full of exciting and thought-provoking workshops. Gathering in person at the Hershey Lodge October 11 – 14, 2022, presenters from across the state will be discussing everything from telehealth to the workforce crisis to COVID-19 and beyond. Our full brochure is available, and some of our upcoming workshops include:
- Building a Strong School-Based Outpatient Therapy Program: Providing Quality Services and Enhancing Community Partnerships
- Presented by Amanda Katchur of Community Services Group
- ATLAS: A Tool for Connecting Your Community to Evidence-Based, High-Quality Addiction Treatment
- Presented by Angad Buttar of Shatterproof and Kim Coleman of DDAP
- Expert Panel on Recruiting and Retaining Behavioral Health Staff During Challenging Times
- Presented by Christine Axford of Berks Counseling Center, Rosa Davis of POWER, Cassie Dundon of Achievement Center of LECOM Health, Amy Herschell of Community Care Behavioral Health Organization, Elissa Nulton of Peer Star, and Kate Pompa of Wesley Family Services
- Provider and Member Centric VBP Development in IBHS – A Success Story That Benefits All Parties
- Presented by Debra Luther of Beacon Health Options of PA, Steven Herr of Advanced Metrics, and Kim Bowser-Murtha of Fayette County Behavioral Health Administration
- Programs That Promote Change for Sexually Problematic Behaviors
- Presented by Jack Berkenstock Jr. of The Bodhana Group
- Identifying and Addressing Health Disparities Related to Tobacco Use Among Individuals With Mental Health and Substance Use Disorders
- Presented by William Stauffer of the PA Recovery Organizations – Alliance and Tony Klein of PA Statewide Tobacco Free Recovery Initiative
Be sure to register now to see these workshops in person and earn continuing education credits! Note that sessions will be recorded to allow registered participants to take advantage of sessions after the event.
In addition to an amazing roster of speakers, our 2022 Conference will have an exciting array of sponsors and exhibitors. We thank those who have committed to our conference thus far! If you are interested in sponsoring or exhibiting, visit here for more details.
We’d like to give a special shoutout to our Connections Hall sponsor Beacon Health Options as well as our Welcome Reception sponsor UPMC Community Care Behavioral Health Organization. Thank you for your support!