This training session is designed to educate new providers wishing to enroll, and existing enrolled providers wishing to revalidate, in the PA Medical Assistance program on the electronic provider application system. The electronic provider enrollment user interface will allow providers to complete their PA Medical Assistance enrollment application online, effective January 29, 2016.
Please join any of the following sessions:
- Monday, January 25 – 9:00 to 11:00 am
- Monday, January 25 – 1:00 to 3:00 pm
- Tuesday, January 26 – 9:00 to 11:00 am
- Tuesday, January 26 – 1:00 to 3:00 pm
- Wednesday, January 27 – 9:00 to 11:00 am
- Wednesday, January 27 – 1:00 to 3:00 pm
Providers can register here. DHS encourages providers who need to revalidate by March 24, 2016, to submit revalidation applications as soon as possible. Please do not wait for the electronic provider enrollment application to submit your revalidation application.