Dates: April 7, 14, 21, and 28, 2021
Time: 7:00 – 8:00 pm ET
Temple University’s Institute on Disabilities is hosting a four-part virtual webinar/conversation, Healthy Sexuality: Talking to your child, youth or adult about healthy sexuality. All are welcome to attend, but this conversation series is designed for parents, support coordinators, adults with disabilities, educators, and other professionals.
- Beverly L. Frantz, PhD, and Parris A. Boyd, LSW, Institute on Disabilities at Temple University
- Loretta A. Sachs, Behavioral Health Specialist, Milestone Centers Inc., Health Care Quality Unit West
- Session 1, Wednesday, April 7 – How to start a conversation about healthy sexuality, how to answer questions, and what topics to start with.
- Session 2, Wednesday, April 14 – The Good-Hearted Living model will be explored. How to incorporate positive thinking and joy into our lives.
- Session 3, Wednesday, April 21 – This session will explore the intersection between the Good-Hearted Living model and healthy sexuality.
- Session 4, Wednesday, April 28 – How to achieve good boundaries and positive consent, especially virtually?