The Office of Developmental Programs has issued the following information:
- Announcement #051-15: Waiver Direct Service Provider Audit Requirements for Fiscal Year 2014/2015 Reporting Period; Questions may be directed to ODP Regional Fiscal Officer Agnes Rudolf.
- Informational Packet #052-15: Rate Retention Factor Process Resulting from Provider Settlement Agreement; Procedures apply only to providers who signed and submitted the Provider Settlement Agreement Addendum.
- Announcement #053-15: AE Oversight Monitoring Webcast Now Available in AE Information Center.
- Announcement #054-15: Delay Implementation of Fourth Waiver Amendments for ODP Consolidated and Person/Family Directed Support Waivers Effective July 1, 2015; ODP has not received federal CMS approval for the fourth set of waiver amendments. These amendments were shared in Announcement #039-15.
- PA Bulletin on June 27 includes the notification of the Proposed Fee Schedule Rates for Fiscal Year 2015/16 for the Consolidated and Person/Family Directed Support Waivers, Target Service Management and Community ID Base-Funded Programs.
- PA Bulletin on June 27 includes the notification of the Proposed Rate Setting Methodology for the ODP Consolidated and Person/Family Directed Support Waiver and Base-Funded Services for the 2015/16 Fiscal Year.
This content is restricted to RCPA members. If you are an existing member, please log in. If you are interested in obtaining membership, visit Join RCPA for more info.