It’s your last chance to claim early bird registration for the 2023 RCPA Annual Conference A Decade of Unity, as early bird rates end this Friday, September 8! Be sure to take a look at our registration brochure, where you’ll see our full lineup of speakers, sessions, and workshops as well as information on reserving your hotel room and more! You won’t want to miss earning CEs with workshops such as:
- What We Know About the Effectiveness of FBMHS: Implications for Service Delivery
- Discover how FBMHS improved functionality for adolescents with SED as well as how to use the ESFT Logic Model as a framework for discussing clinical implications.
- Don’t Forget the Pharmacist! Impact of the Innovative Collaboration Between Woods Services and Synergy Pharmacy on Patients With ID/A
- Learn about strategies that enhance quality of care and improve safety for a complex population through a dynamic panel discussion highlighting the work of Woods’ clinical teams and its partnership with Synergy.
- Independence and Wellness Through Employment
- Identify strategies of person-centered employment readiness and seeking, and deconstruct the complex process of identifying jobs beyond the “usual entry level” positions for a whole-person approach to employment.
- Building the Framework: The Interactions of Ethics, Bias, & Cultural Humility
- Create a foundation for client-centered care by taking an introspective exploration of ethical principles, bias, and cultural humility.
- Sustainable Development Preventive Planning in Mental and Behavioral Health
- Experience participatory planning by being grouped into simulated communities and analyzing risk factor data to inform decisions to protect children and youth from developing mental and behavioral disorders.
- Moving From Great Resignation to Great Retention
- Develop policies and procedures that support employee wellbeing while using behavioral assessments to improve talent management.
- Adapting Interventions for Neurodiversity Effectiveness
- Learn about interventions, modifications, and adaptations for family-based, PCIT, and education systems to improve outcomes for children affected by FASD, their families, and the support providers who work with them.
- Suicide in a Chaotic World
- Examine strategies and possible solutions to prevent suicide in the workplace as well as the general community, with an emphasis on the importance of conversation, language, and listening to help those who are having thoughts of suicide by connecting through hope.
In addition to an impressive roster of speakers, our 2023 Conference will have an exciting array of sponsors and exhibitors. We thank those who have signed on thus far! **NOTE: EXHIBIT BOOTHS ARE SOLD OUT.** If you are interested in sponsoring, visit here for more details or contact Carol Ferenz, Conference Coordinator, with any questions you may have. Keep up-to-date and register today for #rcpaconf!