The RCPA-MDCBH-A.N.D 2021 Conference is upon us, and we want to give you as much information as possible so you can get the most out of this year’s experience!
- It is important to know that this platform itself is not an app. While you will use the Zoom app for the sessions themselves, you will want to experience the platform and the Zoom app on your computer or tablet, rather than your mobile phone, for the optimal user experience.
- An Attendee FAQ is now available. Throughout the Conference, you will be able to view it on the left-hand control panel of Showcare, our virtual platform, as well as on the RCPA Conference website home page.
- The home lobby page will have a video feature where you can hear from our returning Emcee, Valerie Bittner, throughout each day. We encourage you to do this, as she will have regular updates and messages.
- In the upper left-hand corner you will see three bars – clicking on this will expand the side menu, allowing you to see the full scope of opportunities available on the virtual platform. You can also simply click on icons in the middle of the home lobby for more information about Connections Hall, educational sessions, and networking.
- Once sessions are decided, you can click to save them in your calendar, thus creating your own schedule. This is not required of attendees but may help you coordinate your time throughout the week.
- Gamification is here, with games, points, and prizes! You can use the left-hand control panel to click on the Games Rules Icon and learn how to earn points and win prizes! There is also a Game Leaderboard available to view at any time.
- Continuing Education (CE) paperwork can be found on the CE link on the left-hand control panel – be sure to download this material if you are planning to purchase CE credits or you would like a certificate of attendance.
- The Conference overall evaluation is located near the top, right-hand side of the home lobby. This is very important to future events, and we ask that you please take the time to complete the evaluation.
Thank you again for your participation. Please contact Sarah Eyster with any questions.