We are pleased to announce the Medicaid Management Information System (MMIS) 2020 Platform Project website is now live! The direct link to the MMIS 2020 homepage is: https://www.dhs.pa.gov/MMIS/Pages/default.aspx.
You may have also noticed the previous MMIS 2020 webpage link, located within the Providers > Sort by Industry section of the Department of Human Services (DHS) website, now appears as “*New* MMIS 2020.” This link will now take you to the new MMIS 2020 website.
Within the new MMIS 2020 website, you will find the following pages which contain topic-specific information related to the project:
- About MMIS – Overview of the MMIS 2020 Platform Project
- Our Team – Information about the MMIS 2020 employees and contractors, such as the Information Technology Consulting/Quality Assurance (ITC/QA), System Integrator/Data Hub (SI/DH), and Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) contractors
- Key Dates – MMIS 2020 Procurement Dates
- News – Recent MMIS 2020 Platform news and events, such as Release A updates
- Development – Information detailing the process of developing a replacement MMIS
- Managing Change – Information on Organization Change Management
- MMIS FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions about the MMIS 2020 Platform Project
- Contact MMIS – Contact information for general MMIS questions/inquiries, procurement questions, and website/technical issues