Home Policy Areas Brain Injury MMIS 2020 Platform Project Website is Now Live!
MMIS 2020 Platform Project Website is Now Live!
We are pleased to announce the Medicaid Management Information System (MMIS) 2020 Platform Project website is now live! The direct link to the MMIS 2020 homepage is: https://www.dhs.pa.gov/MMIS/Pages/default.aspx.
You may have also noticed the previous MMIS 2020 webpage link, located within the Providers > Sort by Industry section of the Department of Human Services (DHS) website, now appears as “*New* MMIS 2020.” This link will now take you to the new MMIS 2020 website.
Within the new MMIS 2020 website, you will find the following pages which contain topic-specific information related to the project:
- About MMIS – Overview of the MMIS 2020 Platform Project
- Our Team – Information about the MMIS 2020 employees and contractors, such as the Information Technology Consulting/Quality Assurance (ITC/QA), System Integrator/Data Hub (SI/DH), and Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) contractors
- Key Dates – MMIS 2020 Procurement Dates
- News – Recent MMIS 2020 Platform news and events, such as Release A updates
- Development – Information detailing the process of developing a replacement MMIS
- Managing Change – Information on Organization Change Management
- MMIS FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions about the MMIS 2020 Platform Project
- Contact MMIS – Contact information for general MMIS questions/inquiries, procurement questions, and website/technical issues