RCPA 2023 Capitol Day and Rally Information
RCPA will be hosting our 2023 Capitol Day on Monday, April 24. During the day, RCPA will hold a press conference and rally on the steps of the Capitol outside the Main Rotunda between 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm. Invited representatives for the press conference include Rep. Dan Miller, Rep. Mike Schlossberg, Rep. Donna Oberlander, Rep. Bridget Kosierowski, Rep. Doyle Heffley, and Rep Stephen Kinsey. Those invited will speak alongside Richard S. Edley, President and CEO of RCPA, and RCPA Policy Directors. If you have not registered for this event, please register here.
RCPA requests members schedule appointments with their Senate and House legislators to discuss the state budget, legislation, and regulations. Members may access the following documents to be used in their meetings with their representatives:
- RCPA Legislative and Administrative Priorities
- Early Intervention Position Paper
- ID/A Downsizing Infographics
- ID/A Workforce Compensation Survey
- ProVantaCare Community HealthChoices RFI Response
- RCPA Brain Injury Service Landscape Infographic
- RCPA Community HealthChoices RFI Response
- RCPA Mental Health Fact Sheet
- RCPA Value-Based Purchasing Survey Brief
Copies of materials will also be available at the Capitol Rally.
Members can visit the Pennsylvania Capitol website to find parking information and maps. If you have questions regarding our 2023 Capitol Day, please contact Jack Phillips.
We look forward to seeing you on April 24!