RCPA Golf Outing Raises Funds for PAC — Thank You to All Participants!
RCPA held a golf fundraiser for the RCPA Political Action Committee (RCPA PAC) on Wednesday, May 10, 2023. This successful event raised much-needed funds for our legislative activities, and we would like to thank all the generous golfers who participated and contributed. Congratulations to our winners! In addition, we would like to thank our sponsors:
- Associated Production Services, Inc.;
- Brier Dlugolecki Strategies;
- Ceisler Media & Issue Advocacy;
- Christopher S. Lucas & Associates;
- Corporate Benefits Consultants;
- Erie County Care Management;
- Morgan Stanley Wealth Management;
- Novak Strategic Advisors; and
- Threshold Rehabilitation Services, Inc.
Your support is always appreciated, and we encourage you to make a personal contribution to the RCPA PAC. For your convenience, you can now make an online contribution.
Thank you again for your participation and support. We look forward to holding another golf outing in October, in conjunction with the RCPA Annual Conference.
Your participation in the RCPA-PAC is completely voluntary, and you may contribute as much or as little as you choose. Donations are not tax-deductible and will be used for political purposes. You may choose not to participate without fear of reprisal. You will not be favored or disadvantaged by reason of the amount of your contribution or decision not to contribute.