RCPA held a golf fundraiser for the Rehabilitation and Community Providers Association Political Action Committee (RCPA PAC) on Monday, October 10, 2022. This event raised much-needed funds for the RCPA PAC. We would like to thank all the generous golfers who participated in this event and contributed. In addition, we would like to thank our sponsors who made this event possible:
- Erie County Care Management, Inc.
- Brier Dlugolecki Strategies
- Beacon Health Options
Beverage Cart Sponsor:
- Novak Strategic Advisors
Hole and Prize Sponsors:
- Ceisler Media & Issue Advocacy
- Christopher S. Lucas & Associates
- Firetree, Ltd.
- Fulton Bank
- Hearten Workers’ Compensation Program
- PCPA Workers’ Compensation Group Self-Insurance Trust
- Pinnacle Treatment Centers, Inc.
- RHA Health Services (previously Salisbury Behavioral Health)
- Step By Step, Inc.
- Threshold Rehabilitation Services, Inc.
- Wojdak Government Relations
Your support of this event is greatly appreciated. Thank you again for your participation and contributions. If you are interested in learning more about RCPA PAC or donating, please visit our website or email Jack Phillips, Director of Government Affairs. We encourage you to make a personal contribution to RCPA PAC. For your convenience, you can now make an online contribution.
Your participation in the RCPA-PAC is completely voluntary, and you may contribute as much or as little as you choose. Donations are not tax-deductible and will be used for political purposes. You may choose not to participate without fear of reprisal. You will not be favored or disadvantaged by reason of the amount of your contribution or decision not to contribute.