Home In the News Articles of Interest RCPA Members Listed Among 2023 Health Care Power 100
RCPA Members Listed Among 2023 Health Care Power 100
RCPA congratulates the following RCPA members for being listed among the 2023 Health Care Power 100. This list details individuals who are “framing, influencing and trying to change the conversation around one of Pennsylvania’s most crucial economic sectors, including public officials, hospital and health care executives, nonprofit leaders, union heads, academics and others.” City & State staff recognized the following individuals:
- Diane S. Hupp of UPMC Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh;
- Jill Bowen of Philadelphia Department of Behavioral Health and Intellectual disAbility Services;
- Tom McGough of UPMC;
- Michelle Trupp of Reading Hospital at Tower Health;
- Paul DeAngelo of Mission Autism Clinics; and
- Jennifer Taubert of Johnson & Johnson.
See the full 2023 Health Care Power 100 here.