RCPA Silent Auction Event Follow-Up
RCPA would like to thank all the Silent Auction donors who participated in donating items for this successful event, which was held at the RCPA Annual Conference last week. This event raised much-needed funds for the RCPA PAC.
Congratulation to the winners, and many thanks to the following donors. Their donations and support have made this event a huge success:
- CHOR Youth & Family Services
- Community Services Group
- Consulting for Human Services, LLC
- Corporate Benefits Consultants, Inc.
- Firetree, Ltd.
- Greenspace Health
- Hershey Resorts
- Hope Enterprises, Inc. and Dauphin Highlands Golf Course
- Horizon House, Inc.
- Journey Health System and Angela and Richard Chew
- Mission Driven Data
- Progressive Workshop of Armstrong County, Inc.
- Pyramid Healthcare, Inc.
- Richard and Rita Edley
- Scranton Counseling Center
- Success Rehabilitation, Inc.
- Terrapin Pharmacy
- Tina Miletic
- UPMC Western Behavioral Health Community Network
- Venango Training and Development Center
- Via of the Lehigh Valley
- Willetts Tech
- ZMark Health
Thank you again for your participation and contributions. If you are interested in learning more about RCPA PAC or donating, please visit our website or email Jack Phillips, Director of Government Affairs. We encourage you to make a personal contribution to RCPA PAC. For your convenience, you can now make an online contribution.
Your participation in the RCPA-PAC is completely voluntary, and you may contribute as much or as little as you choose. Donations are not tax-deductible and will be used for political purposes. You may choose not to participate without fear of reprisal. You will not be favored or disadvantaged by reason of the amount of your contribution or decision not to contribute.