RCPA continues to raise funds to support the RCPA PAC, which provides financial support to state legislators who have demonstrated a strong, consistent, and positive interest in our issues and priorities.
We are excited to once again host the RCPA PAC silent auction to be held in conjunction with the RCPA conference. The silent auction will be held outside Connections Hall during the conference, and with over 700 attendees (registrants, presenters, exhibitors, and sponsors), we are hoping to attract all to participate.
We are requesting your consideration in assisting us with providing a donation of an auction item. We are hoping to secure a variety of auction items that will be enticing to all members. All donations are greatly appreciated and can be something as simple as a gift certificate for a restaurant to a basket of sorts (candy, movie night, grilling items, cooking theme). We are also accepting items such as jewelry, designer handbags, tickets to college or professional sporting events, golf items, and sports memorabilia. We hope we can count on your support.
We would like to thank our donors to date, including the following:
- Basket of Sorts — Venango Training & Development Center, Inc.
- Pearl & Gemstone Cuff Bracelet — RCPA Staff
- The 19th Hole Basket (Whiskey, Cigars & Golf Balls) — Children’s Service Center of Wyoming Valley, Inc.
- Chocolate / Kate Space Basket — PLEA
- Coach Denim Jacket — RCPA Staff
- Hershey Lodge Stay — Hershey Resorts
- Black & Gold Pendant Statement Necklace — RCPA Staff
- Round of Golf for 4 People — Dauphin Highlands Golf Course
- Victoria’s Secret Large Tote Bag & Wallet — RCPA Staff
- 2 Steelers / Packers Football Tickets — Corporate Benefits Consultants, Inc.
- Winter Basket — Wesley Family Services
- Basket of Sorts — Hope Enterprises
- 2 Branded Sweaters & 2 Yeti Coffee Mugs — Greenspace Health
- Signed Football from #2 Darius Slay of the Philadelphia Eagles — Success Rehabilitation, Inc.
- Little League World Series Basket — Firetree, Ltd.
Please contact Christine Tartaglione before September 29, 2023, if you would like to donate any items. Thank you for your consideration of our request. We hope we can count on your support, and we look forward to seeing you at the conference.