The Pennsylvania Office of Developmental Programs (ODP) is requesting proposals for providers to highlight their innovative approaches to supporting individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities as they relate to the Everyday Lives (EDL) Recommendations. ODP invites providers to share their success stories with implementing models relating to one or more of the following EDL Recommendations:
- Assure Effective Communication;
- Promote Self-Direction, Choice, & Control;
- Increase Employment;
- Promote Health, Wellness, And Safety;
- Support Families Throughout The Lifespan;
- Support People With Complex Needs;
- Develop And Support Qualified Staff;
- Simplify The System;
- Improve Quality / Expand Options For Community Living;
- Increase Community Participation;
- Provide Community Services For Everyone; and
- Evaluate Future Innovations.
This is an opportunity to share your innovative approach with other interested agencies so they may consider adoption or replication. Providers are asked to be available during specified times at the conference to discuss their models. Proposals will be reviewed and selected by a committee designated by ODP. ODP is grateful to presenters who volunteer to share their expertise and experiences with colleagues. Thank you for your time, interest, and effort!
The conference is scheduled January 7–9, 2020 at the Hershey Lodge, 325 University Dr, Hershey, PA 17033. Please submit your poster proposal via QuestionPro at: EDLposter.QuestionPro.com.
Proposal Deadline is November 30; see announcement for submission details.