FINANCIAL SUPPORT FOR MILLIONS OF HEALTH CARE PROVIDERS NATIONWIDE
Up to 2% of patient revenue regardless of a previous disbursement.
Many health care providers are experiencing significant financial hardships in the COVID-19 pandemic. Congress provided $175 billion in relief funds to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) to deliver financial relief to hospitals and other health care providers, including those on the front lines of the coronavirus response. Since March, HHS, through the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA), has been distributing the funds to various providers in phases to support their increased healthcare-related expenses or lost revenue that are attributable to COVID-19; and to reimburse claims for the testing and treatment of uninsured individuals diagnosed with COVID-19.
The latest phase of funding is now available through August 28, 2020. Visit this web page to learn more and get started with the application.
Who is eligible to apply?
- Providers who bill Medicare, Medicaid, Medicaid managed care, or CHIP
- Dental providers who accept insurance, as well as bill patients directly
- First-time or previous applicants may apply as long as they haven’t already received 2% of their patient revenue
How to apply?
- Follow the 6-Step Application Process
- Provider Relief Fund Application and Attestation Portal
- If you encounter challenges with the application, call the Provider Support Line at 866-569-3522; for TTY, dial 711