The Office of Developmental Programs has issued the following information:
- Announcement #051-15: Waiver Direct Service Provider Audit Requirements for Fiscal Year 2014/2015 Reporting Period; Questions may be directed to ODP Regional Fiscal Officer Agnes Rudolf.
- Informational Packet #052-15: Rate Retention Factor Process Resulting from Provider Settlement Agreement; Procedures apply only to providers who signed and submitted the Provider Settlement Agreement Addendum.
- Announcement #053-15: AE Oversight Monitoring Webcast Now Available in AE Information Center.
- Announcement #054-15: Delay Implementation of Fourth Waiver Amendments for ODP Consolidated and Person/Family Directed Support Waivers Effective July 1, 2015; ODP has not received federal CMS approval for the fourth set of waiver amendments. These amendments were shared in Announcement #039-15.
- PA Bulletin on June 27 includes the notification of the Proposed Fee Schedule Rates for Fiscal Year 2015/16 for the Consolidated and Person/Family Directed Support Waivers, Target Service Management and Community ID Base-Funded Programs.
- PA Bulletin on June 27 includes the notification of the Proposed Rate Setting Methodology for the ODP Consolidated and Person/Family Directed Support Waiver and Base-Funded Services for the 2015/16 Fiscal Year.