The mission of the Division of Behavioral Healthcare Education (BHE), Department of Psychiatry, Drexel University College of Medicine, is to support behavioral health practitioners in providing high-quality services to people of all ages. They fulfill this mission by delivering continuing education, consultation, technical assistance, and conferences that are rooted in research and evidence-based best practices.
BHE can assist you in:
- Designing and attaining specific program outcomes;
- Examining and clarifying basic values, mission, and program goals;
- Expanding skills and competencies;
- Exploring new areas of knowledge;
- Improving customer satisfaction; and
- Staying on the cutting edge of new technologies and experience-based practices.
Visit here for list of June 2023 courses.