The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) has released updated guidance on the CCBHC Quality Measurements. The guidance provides revisions regarding monitoring of the demonstration project programs:
- Guidance for Quality Measure Transition Planning for Existing Section 223 Demonstration States and Clinics – Transition to Calendar Year as Measurement Year;
- Guidance for Quality Bonus Program Transition Planning for Existing Section 223 Demonstration States and Clinics – Transition to Calendar Year as Measurement Year; and
- Quality Measures for Behavioral Health Clinics Technical Specifications and Resource Manual Preliminary Version September 2023.
Additionally, SAMHSA has released a series of webinars and PowerPoints aimed at providing technical assistance for CCBHC providers, listed below:
- Preparing CCBHCs for Quality Measure Data Collection and Reporting — YouTube
- Quality Measurement as a Tool for Continuous Quality Improvement at Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinics (CCBHC)
- Introducing Quality Measurement for Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinics (CCBHC) and CCBHC-PDIs and CCBHC-IAs
If you have any questions or feedback, please contact RCPA Policy Director Jim Sharp.