On Thursday, December 1, 2016, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services will conduct a call from 1:30 pm to 3:00 pm that will focus on the soon to be released Certification and Survey Provider Enhanced Reports (CASPER) Quality Measure (QM) reports for the inpatient rehabilitation facility (IRF) quality reporting program. Agenda topics include:
- Quality measures for public reporting in 2016;
- Reports associated with public reporting;
- Content of the CASPER QM reports by data source;
- How to interpret facility and patient level results;
- Accessing reports in CASPER; and
- Resources for providers.
To register or for more information, visit MLN Connects Event Registration. Because space may be limited, those interested are encouraged to register early.