Pam Gilbert, Fiscal Manager at the Office of Developmental Programs (ODP), has shared the following message:
It has come to my attention that there is a problem on FY 2020–2021 Form ID-46, Schedule 19-A with the formulas at the bottom not summarizing by cost center. Cost reporting forms were sent out on August 5; therefore, in order to correct the error:
- If you haven’t started preparing your cost reports, simply use the new file named ID-46 Form rev 07_2021a.xlsx, instead of the one without the ‘a’ which was emailed on 8/5.
- If you have started setting up your files and entering data, you will not have to repeat any work. Simply follow these steps:
- Open the ODP_ID-46FixMacro. (It does contain a macro so you may receive a warning.)
- Open the ID-46 file to be corrected.
- Click Enable Editing if yellow bar is visible at the top.
- Press Ctrl-Shift-F (Macro will run and make a correction on Sch 19-A, Sch 19-B, and return to Cert schedule).
- Save your ID-46 file.
If you have any questions or problems, please contact me.
Pamela S. Gilbert | Fiscal Manager
PA Department of Human Services | Office of Developmental Programs
Bureau of Financial Management and Program Support