DDAP has announced the following webinars:
When All That Changes is Everything Virtual Training Announcement
Series of three discussions focused on the challenges and triumphs within the substance use field in Pennsylvania, in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- April 15th 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm – Organizational Change in Response to COVID-19
- April 16th 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm – Managing Stress and Recovery in Response to COVID-19
- April 17th 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm – Self-Care for the Essential Substance Use Professional
Self-Care and Empathy Virtual Training Announcement
Managing stress as a result of COVID-19 adds real intensity to the need for self-care. This live virtual session will help you identify feelings of stress and burnout.
- April 14th 9:00 am to 10:30 am
- April 20th 9:00 am to 10:30 am
View the full list of COVID-19-related DDAP trainings on the Training Announcements page.