The Department of Drug and Alcohol Programs (DDAP), in partnership with Shatterproof, is in the process of implementing the ATLAS (Addiction Treatment Locator, Analysis, and Standards) platform in Pennsylvania over the coming months.
ATLAS is a free, multi-state, web-based platform that will help ensure that Pennsylvanians are able to quickly and easily access addiction treatment resources and information that meets their individual needs. Shatterproof will be contacting providers with instructions for the completion of the Treatment Data Survey. Provider participation in ATLAS is not mandatory. To this point, nearly 40 providers have completed the survey.
The following resources are available to help complete the survey.
- Review the ATLAS Survey FAQs.
- Watch a virtual walkthrough of the entire ATLAS survey.
- Contact the ATLAS Help Desk. A response is guaranteed within 48 hours.
- Sign up for ATLAS office hours. Use this form to request a 30-minute meeting with DDAP to discuss the ATLAS survey for your facility/facilities.
- Email ATLAS directly.
- Register for an upcoming ATLAS Provider Roundtable Webinar: