Competence and Confidence Partners in Policymaking — C2P2 2022
A Leadership Development Training Program
C2P2 is designed for:
- Adults with intellectual disabilities and/or on the autism spectrum, and for
- Parents of school age children with intellectual disabilities and/or on the autism spectrum.
C2P2 participants make a commitment to attend multiple two-day training sessions throughout the course of the year.
C2P2 2022 Schedule: Session Dates
- SESSION 1 : February 4 and 5
- SESSION 2 : March 4 and 5
- SESSION 3 : April 1 and 2
- SESSION 4 : May 13 and 14
- SESSION 5 : June 3 and 4
- SESSION 6 : June 24 and 25
- SESSION 7 : August 26 and 27
- SESSION 8 : September 23 and 24
Fridays 1:00 pm–9:00 pm and Saturdays 8:00 am–3:00 pm
Session location: Harrisburg Hilton, 1 N 2nd Street, Harrisburg, PA 17101
- All sessions are in-person.
- Social distancing and masking for in-person activities are strongly encouraged and may be required by the funder, venue, or other rules.
- Qualified participants receive overnight accommodations, meals and travel expenses.
Information and Application can be found on the Institute on Disabilities’ C2P2 2022 Information and Application web page.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: January 5, 2022
All applicants will be notified via email whether they were accepted during the week of January 17, 2022.