The Department of Human Services has now posted CARES Act funding details along with a Facility Acceptance Form.
Important to note that the Facility Acceptance Form includes some conditions and timelines for the use of these funds:
- Will be used in response to the COVID-19 public health emergency.
- Only towards eligible expenses that include staff personnel and training costs, housekeeping supplies, and the lease or purchase of medical supplies and equipment including personal protective equipment and testing supplies.
- Applied to expenses incurred during the period March 01, 2020 through November 30, 2020.
- The final expense report will be submitted on or before December 16, 2020.
- If the subsidy exceeds the actual expenditures incurred, the excess subsidy will be returned to the Commonwealth with the final expense report.
If you have any questions, please contact your RCPA Policy Director.