As a follow up to the Bulletin published on 6/11/2020, OMAP and DHS held a public meeting emphasizing the continuing conversion to EVV, for all Personal Care Services (PCS) in the OLTL and ODP waivers, as well as the OMAP Fee For Service PCS.
- The conversion to EVV for all Personal Care Services continues and is not impeded by the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency
- The target is for all providers to be utilizing EVV by October 1, 2020
- After November 20, 2020, non-compliant shifts will not be paid
- The presentation outlines specific error codes and remedies to clear denials
- Manual adjustments will be part of identifying pattern non-compliant providers
The enrollment and certification process can take up to 12 weeks. It is critical to initiate the process if your agency provides PCS and does not currently use EVV.
The recording of this session can be found here.
Future public meetings are scheduled:
- July 30: 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
- August 28: 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
- September 25: 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
- October 23: 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Additional information can be found here.