The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) has approved the Office of Long-Term Living’s (OLTL) Community HealthChoices (CHC) Waiver amendment. The amendment is effective January 1, 2022.
The changes in the approved amendment include:
- Revised service definitions, service limitations, and/or provider qualifications for the following CHC waiver services:
- Adult Daily Living;
- Home Adaptations;
- Participant-Directed Community Supports;
- Personal Assistance Services;
- Personal Emergency Response System (PERS);
- Specialized Medical Equipment and Supplies; and
- Vehicle Modifications.
- Revised waiver performance measures.
- Revised number of unduplicated recipients for Waiver Years 3–5 and revised corresponding cost neutrality estimates.
- Revised Service Coordinator selection or assignment time frame from 14 days to 7 days to be consistent with the CHC Agreement.
Questions about the 2022 CHC amendment can be submitted electronically.