On Tuesday, the Pennsylvania House Republican Caucus elected its legislative leaders for the 2021-2022 Legislative Session.
The Republican Leadership Team Consists of:
- Speaker-Designee Bryan Cutler (R-Lancaster);
- Majority Leader Kerry Benninghoff (R-Centre/Mifflin);
- Majority Whip Donna Oberlander (R-Clarion/Armstrong/Forest);
- Majority Appropriations Committee Chairman Stan Saylor (R-York);
- Majority Policy Committee Chairman Marty Causer (R-Cameron/McKean/Potter);
- Majority Caucus Chairman Mike Reese (R-Westmoreland/Somerset);
- Majority Caucus Secretary Martina White (R-Philadelphia); and
- Majority Caucus Administrator Kurt Masser (R-Northumberland/Columbia/Montour).
When the House reconvenes for the 2021-2022 legislative session, the Republicans will hold at least a 113-90 majority.
The State Senate will be convening today to elect their leadership for the 2021-2022 Legislative Session. In the State Senate, one state senate race is still to be determined.