ODP Announcement 21-032 Update provides updated guidance for the fiscal year (FY) 2021–2022 renewal period. The following topical areas are addressed in this communication:
- General Guidance — Consideration for COVID-19 Pandemic
- (Updated) Person/Family Directed Support (P/FDS) and Community Living Waiver (CLW) Cap Exceptions
- Variance Process for Established Service Requirements
- (Updated) Creating FY 2021–2022 Renewals (Addressing Partial Year Service Segments)
- Consolidated Waiver Fee Schedule Residential Rate Exceptions
- (Updated) FY 2021–2022 Waiver Rate Load in Home and Community Services Information System (HCSIS)
This communication is intended to provide guidance to all stakeholders who participate in the FY 2021–2022 renewal ISP process. While the Office of Developmental Programs (ODP) has not added any new services that will impact the FY 2021–2022 renewal ISPs, it is anticipated that the COVID-19 pandemic will continue to influence FY 2021–2022 service needs.
The duration of COVID-19 and efforts to resume services as approved in the current waivers is unknown at this time. To ensure adequate planning to meet the anticipated needs of individuals during FY 2021–2022, all stakeholders involved in the planning process should assume, at a minimum, that an individual’s current level of service and support needs are reflected in their FY 2021–2022 renewal ISP until ODP issues subsequent guidance.