The Office of Developmental Programs has released the following information:
- Informational Packet: 2nd Reissue: #028-15: Changes to Approved program Capacity Process Resulting from the Provider Settlement Agreement; please read changes in red; Deadline for an Approved Program Capacity change request is July 15.
- Announcement #044-15: Review and Comment Period for the Updated ODP Values Draft; Comments due by June 12 to ODP Futures Planning mailbox and please share a copy of your comments with RCPA Policy Specialist Linda Drummond.
- July 22-24: 2015 Pennsylvania Community on Transition Conference: Navigating the Road to Success, at the Penn Stater Conference Center, State College. The primary purpose of this conference is to expand the capacity of schools, agencies, and communities, in partnership with youth, young adults, and families, in promoting the successful transition of youth/young adults with disabilities to post-school outcomes of employment, post-secondary education and training, community participation, and healthy lifestyles. Participants will have the opportunity to learn about effective practices to assist youth/young adults with disabilities to explore possibilities, take advantage of their opportunities, and actively advocate for their futures.
- August 3-6: 2015 National Autism Conference: Progress through Partnership, at the Penn Stater Conference Center, State College. The autism conference provides comprehensive, evidence-based information to assist educators, other professionals, and families in developing effective educational programming for all students with autism spectrum disorders.
- September 15-16: 2015 Aging/Intellectual Disability Cross-Systems Conference: Building Bridges, at the Holiday Inn, Grantville.