Registration for the RCPA Conference 2022 Together! is now open! Together! will be held October 11 – 14, 2022, at the Hershey Lodge in person this year. Be sure to register, as early bird rate is available now until September 9, 2022.
We are excited for the line-up of speakers who will be presenting at this year’s conference, as there will be pertinent information available and discussed for all service areas. Workshop sessions include:
- Leading Through Crisis
- Presented by Stacey Nybeck of Serve, Inc.
- How Measurement-Based Care Informs Health Reform and Value-Based Reimbursement Advocacy
- Presented by Shannon Hall of Community Behavioral Health Association of Maryland and Simon Weisz of Greenspace Health
- Provider and Member Centric VBP Development in IBHS: A Success Story That Benefits All Parties
- Presented by Debra Luther of Beacon Health Options, Steven Herr of Advanced Metrics, and Kim Bowser-Murtha of Fayette County Behavioral Health Administration
- Building an IDD System of Care Through Mergers and Acquisitions
- Presented by Tine Hansen-Turton of Woods Services, Inc., Roy Leitstein of Legacy Treatment Services, Inc., Karen Coleman of Tabor Services, Inc., and Lori Plunkett of Woods Community at Brian’s House
- Supporting the Middle Manager
- Presented by Andrea Brown, Katie Clauss, and Juliette Ballough of UPMC Western Behavioral Health
- How to Transform ID/A Service Delivery Though Technology: A Provider’s Journey
- Presented by Craig Douglass, Kim Sonafelt, and Heather Lewis of Mainstay Life Services, Christina Romel of SafeinHome, and Maddie O’Rourke of Wellbridge Health, Inc.
- Innovations in Long-Term Services and Support Managed Care
- Presented by Blair Boroch of United Healthcare and Tammy Palmgren of Highmark Wholecare
You also won’t want to miss our keynote speakers:
- Dick Finnegan, a respected speaker, author, and CEO of C-Suite Analytics, who will provide his insight on “The Great Resignation;”
- Deborah Riddick, a public policy expert, who will discuss how intentional collaboration centered in curiosity, authenticity, and integrity, can help to address health disparities;
- Dan Hilferty, a respected authority on health care, business, and civic engagement; and
- Michael Cohen, who has updated stories of uncommon HR situations and strategies to resolve them.
Be sure to check out the entire line-up of sessions in our brochure, and note that sessions will be recorded to allow participants to take advantage of sessions after the event.