The Office of Developmental Programs (ODP) is re-releasing Announcement 20-072 with “HCBS At-A-Glance By Level of Community Spread” to better assist stakeholders in tracking and referencing specific guidance related to ODP functions in the context of the Level of Community Spread within a County. Updates appear in red.
The At-A-Glance Guide provides a quick reference on related operational guidance and will inform providers, Supports Coordination Organizations (SCOs), and Administrative Entities (AEs) planning across multiple counties. The At-A-Glance Guide has been updated to align with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) COVID Data Tracker as a primary source for monitoring the level of community transmission of COVID-19. The CDC COVID Data Tracker uses four (4) levels of community transmission: Low, Moderate, Substantial, and High.
The At-A-Glance Guide addresses the following functions:
- Compliance with 55 Pa. Code Chapters 2380, 2390, 6100, 6400, and 6500;
- Quality Assessment and Improvement (QA&I) process;
- Independent Monitoring for Quality (IM4Q);
- Supports Intensity Scale (SIS™) and PA Plus Assessments;
- Administrative Entity (AE) Processes;
- Licensing Inspections;
- Investigations Completed by Certified Investigators; and
- Supports Coordination Organizations (SCOs).
CONTACT: Please contact your ODP Regional Office for any questions about this announcement.