December continues the PA Family Network series on Technology with VIRTUAL summits! Technology has become a major part of all our lives. For people with Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities, technology can offer opportunities for independence, entertainment, choice, and control. Each Summit will be held from 9:30 am – 3:30 pm.
Register for all summits below with ONE link and attend any day that works well for you! Those with disabilities, families, and support staff are welcome and encouraged to attend!
- Monday, December 4: Northeast
- Tuesday, December 5: Southeast
- Wednesday, December 6: Southcentral
- Thursday, December 7: Central
- Friday, December 8: West
- Caregiver Support Group: Wednesday, December 6 and Monday, December 18
- Dad’s Good Life Group: Tuesday, December 12
- Transitions Through the LifeSpan: Friday, December 1
- Using the LifeCourse to Plan and Problem Solve: Monday, December 11
- Usar LifeCourse para planificar y resolución de problemas (Using The LifeCourse to Plan and Problem Solve): Thursday, December 14
- Safety in the Community — Siblings: Monday, December 18
- Peace of Mind Long Term Planning: Thursday, December 28